1. Pensee 20ans 100 Crepe de chine in Fuxia/Pink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Open Lips Snakeskin 120mm
    Netaporter Exclusive
    - Fits TRUE TO SIZE. I got these 1 size up and they are too big. (See photos)
    - My foot: avg - wide, avg - narrow heel, tapered toes.
    Comments: The sizing thread had some mixed comments about these. I am a TTS 36 and these are 37s. Definitely too big even with padding. The pink snakeskin is definitely darker and more "pink" than the Netaporter stock image.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hot Pink Pigalle Plato 120 next to Fluo Pink Pigalle 100. TTS for both
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Hot pink Yolanda 100's

Attached Files:

5. My HG lavender suede Greissimo mule 140 (the color is a light pastel purple. The photo makes them look a bit darker than they really are). Found on eBay. Original retail $895. Fits like Greissimo, go a half size down from TTS.

Attached Files:

6. Very Noeud in Pink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. 100% in love with these shoes!!!

8. Very Galaxy 120 Fuxia Miroire
    True to size fit. I have a bit of a narrow heel so I may put in some heel grips.
    Quite comfortable. I can see where some of the panels/sequins look like they are peeling off, but it looks okay to me. Don't bother me much and I think adds to the charm of the shoe.
    I have tapered toes so peep-toes are often a challenge for me, but the Very Galaxy fits like the Very Prive so I get a good amount of peep!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Fuxia Suede Decollete 100
    Half Up

[​IMG]

10. Cramberry Miss Boxe - Half Up

[​IMG]

11. Patent Pink Wallis, TTS, but could have gone half a size UP. Needed to have the straps stretched as they were cutting off my circulation!

Attached Files:

12. Violet Daffodiles

Attached Files:

13. Amethyste Python Hyper Prive 120mm
    TTS
    $1200 from Christian Louboutin Dallas boutique

[​IMG]

[​IMG]