1. Inspired by Jet and urged by a frustrated DH to organize the cluttered and confusing top of our small closet space:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sliding glass door closet, boxes are stored in my attic.

[​IMG]

3. Ikea bookshelf, red Linnarp with glass doors ($349)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. C - is red linnarp the actual style of the bookcase or is this a billy bookcase in red linnarp?

also does anyone know if the billy cases come in black? all i see is dark brown, a lighter brown and another color i can't remember....

5. roussel is this one or two cabinets? I'm doing some bookcase shopping at IKEA myself and am trying to figure out if I should just go big because I will continue to buy CL's and other shoes.

6. It's two side by side.

7. Ok, thanks naked.

8. All these beautiful shoe cabinets have inspired me to think of redoing my wardrobes...
    At the moment I have a Shoe/coat/bag/accessory wardrobe, 2double wardrobes for clothes and then a big chest of draws.
    Feel like I should have shoes and bags on display now!

9. Red Linnarp book case - Ikea - $249 on clearance :graucho: (thanks, dbf! :heart:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. hey M, the book shelf is called Linnarp (not Billy)... you can purchase them with the glass doors, or without...

11. #26 CelticLuv, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
    YEP! I have the Billy Bookcase in Black with Glass Doors and Glass Shelves. I wanted the red soles to "pop" and stand out against the black bookcase and the glass shelves add that "classic" touch ;)
    I have a very old picture of my case (from July) and I have a lot more shoes now so I'll have to take a picture tonight and post tomorrow.

12. thank you C and Celtic!

now i don't know which i like better, the linnarp or the billy. i want black because i will be putting bags in mine in addition to shoes and thought it would match better.

13. Oh dear I've started having a cull of my bags and shoes and been to ikea and bought a billy bookcase with some glass doors :shame:
    Thank you for the inspiration ladies... I think I may get some pax wardrobes too

14. I finally had a chance to take a picture of my CL shoe 'closet' with all my latest CL's.

Billy Bookcase from IKEA. Glass doors and Glass shelves. I bought the glass shelves separately as I love seeing the red soles. This is the same reason I went with a black bookcase because IMO the red soles POP against the black.

Currently I have 4 pairs on each shelf, with the potential to hold 32 pairs. The shelves are adjustable.
    If the situation every arises that I fill the entire bookcase, there is always the option to add on with a single case or even a double. This is another reason I went with the Billy bookcase.

Doors Closed
    [​IMG]

Doors Open, with and without flash
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. My Ikea Billy Bookcase

[​IMG]

[​IMG]