1. I sold my canvas mezzo:sad: it was too heavy for my shoulder. Even empty it has quite some weight on it. I just loved that bag, though. The look is so classic and chic. I hope you all enjoy yours and don't have the same problem I do. I have a previously injured rotator cuff on my dominant shoulder where I would normally carry my totes. So, the buyer who now has my bag will hopefully enjoy many years with her:smile:.

2. i bought my cabas mezzo in feb 2015, it's from nov 2001.

Attached Files:

3. Just received a 2003 Cabas Mezzo that I bought from a private seller on eBay. It is in amazing condition. I am so thrilled to have it. It is almost as though it were a bottle of fine wine that was laid away for me for 12 years and has now emerged with this perfect patina. I'm afraid to use it, just as its previous owner was. But I will use it.

4. #259 cheidel, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    My new to me Cabas Mezzo, my all time fav LV style....she's MIF 2007! She is in excellent condition, love it!!!! (So happy I found one that was clean on the bottom at a great price, and with a large drawstring LV dust bag).

Attached Files:

5. My 2002 I bought pre-loved... I was so impressed at the conditon.

Attached Files:

6. Congrats ladies, the Cabas Mezzo is my fav style! I was lucky to find one in excellent condition and finally join the club. :p

7. Hi Ladies!
    Now i have the chance to get a cabas piano from 2001 in a very good condition for $289.
    I like the bag, think it is a classic style and the size is good for me.
    What do you guys think...it's still worth it or it's out?
    Thanks

8. Finally got my mezzo back. Never sold it because it was a "souvenir" from Japan and it was in beautiful condition with a dust bag. I bought it from a secondhand store in Shinjuku, Tokyo for only $330-340 in 2008! It is the best tote ever. I'm sorry that LV stopped making this bag. I love this one and the piano and they were the only LVs I ever kept after I sold off most of my bag collection :love: These days I just carry my coach :biggrin:

Attached Files:

9. I know this is late and I hope you got it. I have the piano and I love it! It is on the small side, though, but if you don't carry a ton of stuff it is the perfect shoulder bag. Not too big or too small, and it is great for everyday use.

10. I have the piano and it's a great bag just small

11. I think I watched your YouTube video on this bag. Are you still doing videos?

12. Yes, i got it! And i'm in love for my Cabas Piano.
    Perfect size for me as an every day bag! Not too big not too small, it holds everything i need! Great bag!

13. Yes I did make a video on YouTube! They have suspended me/terminated me. Not sure why. :sad:

14. Yes I did make a video but YouTube deleted my whole account :sad: