1. I am looking for the length of the inner soles of afew styles that i would like to find to purchase..hope someone may be able to help
    Nardja calf cuoio platform boot
    Monique thigh boot
    gazolina thigh boot
    ronfifi over knee boot or also have seen it called supra fifre boot
    could not find these styles in the thread........
    thank you...!:smile:

2. Does anyone have the insole measurements for Bianca Patent 140's 39?

3. Can someone please confirm the insole measurements for Maggie size 37 (metal cap toe)? I was given 9.00" for the insole measurements. I thought that Maggie runs TTS?

Thanks so much!

4. Hello!
    I'm new to the purseforum (but have googled this thread dozens of times - it's such a fabulous idea!)

Here are a few of my insole measurements to contribute from my collection (I also added them to the google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqlqSd8AcnWtcmhFaDk4RHUyYXRtLU9BUDlEdVdKWWc#gid=0):

Altadama Eel skin 140 - 37.5 - 91/2"
    Bianca Patent 140 - 36 - 9 1/4"
    C'est Moi Suede Bootie - 38 - 9 3/8"
    Décolleté 100 Ostrich - 38 - 9 1/2"
    Discolilou 140 - 37 - 9 1/2"
    Horatio Patent 120 - 37 - 9 1/2"
    Lastoto Patent 100 - 38 - 9 5/8" (insanely comfortable!)
    MORO Patent 140 - 37.5 - 9 1/2"
    PassMule Patient Wedge 100 - 37.5 - 9 1/2"
    Pass 100 Lace - 37 - 9.5"
    Pik Pik Pik 120 - 38 - 9 1/2"
    Scissor Girl 120 - 37.5 - 9 1/2"
    Sigourney 100 - 37.5 - 9 3/8"
    Sylvie Satin 100 - 37 - 9 1/2"
    Yoyo Patent 100 - 37 - 9/12"

I have several other pairs, but I don't have their boxes or they were preowned and I can't remember their names, lol. I will post the measurements once I figure out what they are.

I also just purchased a pair of Patent Pigalles 36.5 and when they arrive I will measure those and post :smile:

Hope this helps someone else as much as I have been helped! xo

5. Does anyone have the Patent Pigalle 100mm size 36.5 and 37 insole measurements? I guess the regular Nappa leather Pigalle measurements would work too. I'm ready to order them but I don't know which size! Thanks so much.

6. Thank you lady's this spreadsheet is awesome!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

7. Does anyone know the insole measurements for a size 5.5 of the Intern flat? TIA!

8. I need to to know the measurements for the bianca patent 140mm, please!!

Thank you~

9. Do you know the insole measurement of Miss Boxe size 39? Or where I could find out?
    Thanks😃

10. Can anyone tell me the insole measurements for Banana 140 patent 38?

11. Anyone here who owns a Love Me (or just a Pigalle since it´s basically the same shoe) in size 38.5 and would be so kind to provide an exact insole measurement? I have searched all over the forum for this measurement but I am not finding this info. Pretty please, anyone ? :angel::angel::angel:

12. Pump.

Can anyone tell me the insole measurement of pigalle 100mm in 38 please? kid leather? thanks!

13. Does anyone have the measurements for Feticha size 38.5? please? Thanks!

14. Does anyone have an insole measurement for the suede daffodil in a 35.5 and 36? Thanks ladies!

15. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I have the same measurements on almost all my loubs, even though they are different sizes and I feel that some of them are more loose than others... I remeasured them a few times and tried to carefully follow the instructions - all the same... So here they are:
    Daffodile Patent 38.5 - 10" (3" width) - feel very tight
    Lady Peep Lame Spikes 39 - 10" (3" width) - feel TTS
    Alti 160 Spikes Patent 39.5 - 10" (3" width) - feel a little large - wear with heel pads
    Metalipp Suede 38.5 - 10" (2 3/4" width) - feel tight
    Metalipp Pony Hair 38.5 - 9 3/4" (3" width) - feel TTS

I don't know what's up with that... my regular US size is usually 7.5 or 8, width is a little more than regular. For instance I wear 38 in Gianmarco Lorenzi, but could easily go with 38.5, too.

However, I still added my measurements to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqlqSd8AcnWtcmhFaDk4RHUyYXRtLU9BUDlEdVdKWWc&usp=sharing