1. Hi Again Bag Lady :biggrin:
    I thought it was the De Jour bag but, it doesn't have the side pockets or the adjustable straps. Is it another De Jour model? Any information on it?
    Apologies if I couldn't provide all the details because it was advertised on a pre-owned site and those were the pictures used there and I didn't know how to get the link (doesn't allow copy, I had to screenshot the actual pictures lol).

Will wait for your reply soon

Thanks again xxx

2. Post a picture of the leather serial # strip so I can read the code & better pics of the sides.:smile:

3. I'm afraid that were the closest I could do. There was no leather code shown (it would have made it a lot easier) but only the hologram as shown. I hope it can do, you are the experts :biggrin: Thanks again xxx

4. Directly across from the hologram tag sewn into the pocket lining is a leather strip. On that strip is the code. It is always there.....;)

5. Lol :biggrin:
    I wish it was that easy. Those were posted pictures from a pre-owned site and those were the pictures uploaded by the owner. I tried contacting them but no reply still. I would appreciate any help as is (sorry). If I know the leather code I would have googled it but that the best I could do without the leather tag. It's good to hear from you again Bag Lady :biggrin:
    Thanks again xxx

6. Hi Again Bag Lady :smile:
    Finally the owner replied and sent me pictures of the code. I tried to look it up but miserably failed :sad: I'm leaving it for your capable hands and I'm sure you are far better than me :biggrin:. Please let me know any information you can find.
    Thanks again xxx

Attached Files:

7. I found a small brown croc like leather Fendi at a thrift store. The numbers are stamped on the inside 0914221103. The lining is canvas and has the words fendi printed vertically. It has gold hardwear and Fendi Roma Made in Italy on the zipper handles and inside. Does anyone know how I can start looking for its name and value?

8. Sorry Sir, I don't have any answer. Please contact an expert.
    ---------------------
    URL: <a href = "http://www.sitandshop.in"> grocery bhopal </a>

9. Well, the bag has me stumped. The style code is different from the De Jour bags, and I could find nothing on the net about it....so it is very rare style I am guessing....:thinkin:

10. You will need to post a lot of photos of the bag to get assistance. It sounds like it might be a vintage bag of some sort....but without pics, we cannot help you. ;)

11. Sorry about that. Totally forgot to come back and post these!

Attached Files:

12. Inside.

Attached Files:

13. Zipper hard wear

Attached Files:

14. Outside

Attached Files:

15. Tag and number.

Attached Files: