1. Thank you

averagejoe likes this.
  2. I am drooling.
    That is such a beautiful bag!!!

And you are so organised
    Been on the lookout for a nice pouch that's also lightweight. Thought about a BV pouch but I really like your LV, good shape aswell - Do maybe you know if comes in damier graphite?

will post a WIMB before heading to work as that's when my bag is loaded up the most.
    Also never leave the house without a cereal bar or tiny Tupperware with almonds (horrible temper if I get hungry

Can I ask what leather is your the Birkin? And how you find the weight of it when loaded?

Prada Prince likes this.
  3. fatcat2523 likes this.
  4. I am a big fan of Matches, their selections usually more in line with the things I like and their service is impecable.
    Can highly recommend.

Prada Prince and averagejoe like this.
  5. Thank you! It's definitely my favourite bag in my collection. :smile:

Yeah I tend to have lots of bits and bobs that I take with me everywhere, like wet wipes, painkillers, eye drops, mints, gum etc, so I normally have two pouches in rotation.

This Louis Vuitton one is my absolute favourite, and it's always so difficult to get hold of because it's so popular! It's the Poche Toilette 19, which I find to be the right size for me. The 26 probably works better as a travel toiletries bag, and I'm hoping to get one matching Monogram one for my travels.

The Vuitton one doesn't come in Daniel Graphite unfortunately, but it does come in Epi leather, which is one of my favourite leathers from Vuitton, as it's beautifully textured and very hardwearing. I had a cardholder in Epi from 15 years ago and it was still in pristine condition before some arsewipe stole it...

IMG_1497775226.533139.jpg

Otherwise, if you prefer Damier Graphite, there's this model which is slightly bigger I believe but could work as well.

IMG_1497775280.234455.jpg

It also comes in Damier Cobalt.

IMG_1497775301.662039.jpg

If you carry bigger bags in general, maybe you'd prefer the Pochette Voyage MM, but I find it a little big for daily use.

IMG_1497775319.613248.jpg

If I'm using a much smaller bag, then I curate the thingamabobs into a smaller maroon Prada nylon toiletries pouch which works beautifully as well, and it's so lightweight, which is great, here seen in my Diorama...

WIMB Exhibit B:

IMG_1497775437.574918.jpg

My Birkin is in Taurillon Clemence. It's one of my favourite leathers because of its beautiful texture and it takes colour beautifully. Having said that though, it is a little heavy. But then again a lot of my bigger bags tend to be quite heavy when loaded up, so I'm pretty used to it. My friends always joke that they think I'm hiding Azzedine in there because my bags are usually quite heavy! LOL

I think I would go for a Birkin 35 for my next one, if I were to get another one! ;)

averagejoe likes this.
  6. Thank you

7. Ok so, have you guys checked Fendi's Instagram feed lately? One of the pictures I saw from the sneak peek of Men's SS18, I think they're releasing the new F (downside) logo for the Men's collection as well :nuts:!!!!!(I really like that new logo).

8. You mean this photo? Yeah this is cool! I want one of these as a bag charm.
    [​IMG]

9. Yes!! Exactly that one! Really can't wait to see the show...