Wondering if someone can authenticate these Valentino Garavani monogrammed Loafers. Thanks!
In my opinion, thats a fake
Please authenticate this bag. I would really appreciate if someone can input what's the style name and Year. Thanks!
Format to use for non-auction item:
Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available)please make sure link works after you p
Photos: (attach using the paperclip at the top of the message box or upload to photobucket.com and post the links)
3. All requests must have clear photos (either in listing and/or provided by member requesting the authentication). This will help expedite authentications. Please ask the seller/use the macro setting on your digi (little flower). If you cannot see the details yourself, neither can we.
Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format or does not have pics.
4. Do NOT make more than 3 requests per post.
5. Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your request. Search by seller or item # to ensure that it has not been reviewed (see rule 1). If the auction is ending soon, you may say so in your comments. Remember, we are just like you, and get on tPF when we have time so please be patient.
6. To ensure that additional pics requested are seen by the authenticators, quote or provide a link to your original request and response. Use the quote feature or copy and paste the url. Failure to do do may result in your query not being answered. Please utilize the quote feature when responding directly to another post.
7. Comments on price and/or condition are NOT permitted.
8. Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.
9. Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.
10. Do NOT handle your disputes with other members in this thread. Take your differences to Private Message or just use the REPORT function ( button) to alert the mods, and let them handle it from there. In the meantime, just ignore the poster until a Mod can intervene. Failure to do so can result in banning. Always be respectful when you post and treat others as you expect to be treated. This is an open thread and everyone is welcome to participate.
All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.
For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the http://forum.purseblog.com/sendmessage.php.[/QUOTE]
hi can you please let me know if this is authentic. Very much appreciate your expertise.....
Hi, could you pleaseet me jnow if this might be authentic?
Item name: valentino Rockstud Crossbody
Item number: 152585306261
Seller ID: dvine*suzi (114)
Not authenticating without a valid link
I need to see clear pics with the label and code inside.
I don't have a link, I bought that bag its in my closet.
I do apologize not my intention to break any rule, my husband purchased the bag and ever since he gave it to me I have questioned its authenticity I just wants to make sure he was not victim of a fraud.....
Hi, would you be able to help me authenticate this bag please?
Item name: Valentino Rockstud Garavani nude calfskin leather lockbag
Item number: 232370910189
Seller ID: jozaki33
Greatings! I recently bought a pair of rockstud pumps in black from Farfetch (here's the link https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/valentino-valentino-garavani-rockstud-pumps-item-11063278.aspx?storeid=9017&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_42_338_) when it was on sale. When they arrived I noticed that they feel a little different from my other pairs of Valentino shoes. Especially the letters on the bottom. I have uploaded the pictures on imgur, link: https://imgur.com/gallery/uOtXq
I used to trust their website but I read some comments online about them selling defected shoes, so I'm a little worried. Could you please help with authenticating these? Really appreciate it.
Btw I'm new to this forum and using imgur so please let me know if there's anything else I need to provide. Thanks in advance.
I recieved this from a wealthy relative. I know is a very old Valentino she probably got on one of her many trips. It is from before Valentino used serial numbers. I have little doubt it is real since all other bags and cloths are but can you tell me your opinion as to if it is real and more about it, age, name etc.
Hello. I apologize for the delay. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.